Today we are going to show you the perfect makeup for those of you who want to add some drama to their eyes. It’s such a gorgeous middle ground between the hardness of black and the softness of gray and it is perfect for a night out. Just follow our steps:
- First sweep the upper lash line with your eyeliner. Go thick.
- Than trace the lower lash line, but not as thickly obviously!
- Trace the liquid liner just along the upper lash line for intensity.
- Rim the inner waterline with the kajal liner to make the eyes really piercing.
- Add your favorite mascara.
- Dab the pearl shadow stick on the inside corner of the eye as demonstrated above.