These pretty rolls are guaranteed to be a hit, they look so pretty and the taste amazing too. Here is a quick and easy recipe how to make them. Just follow our steps.
- First divide the dough into 15-16 sections and shape them into neat balls.
- Now you can start shaping the Roses. Roll out each ball to about 4″ diameter.
- Then brush a bit of butter on the circle of dough. Make 4 diagonal slits, leaving the center intact and add your filling in the center.
- Take one of the sections and cover the side of the filling with it.
- Take the opposite side’s section and cover the other side of the filling with it. Repeat with the two last sections.
- Pinch the dough on the side to seal it. Place the prepared rolls on a greased tray.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 C. Brush each rose gently with egg yolk mixed with a tsp. of milk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden and rolls are ready.
- Remove and brush them with melted butter. Keep them covered until time of serving so they stay soft. Enjoy!