Today we are going to show you how to create purple smokey eyes with highlight in the center using sleek makeup. All you need to create this amazing look are several Sleek Makeup iDivine palettes. You can obviously do this tutorial with any colors you like.
- First use a flat eyeshadow brush and apply Sparkle from Sleek Makeup Showstoppers palette on the outer corner, and the inner corner of your eyelid.
- Then apply Bad Girl eyeshadow from Sleek Makeup Showstoppers on the center of your eyelid.
- After that pick Oh So Special from the Showstoppers palette and applied it to the crease.
- Take the flat eyeshadow brush and blend out Bad Girl eyeshadow.
- Apply sparkle on the lower lid using a small angled eyebrow brush.
- Line your waterline and tight line using a black eyeliner.
- Apply your favorite mascara.
You are ready to go!