Do you know the latest trend nail art these days? Yes, you are right! It is a salt nail design!
This nail art is so easy and fun to create! Your nails will look so yummy, they will remind you of sugar-coated jelly candies!
Just follow our instructions:
What you need:
- Different shades of pastel nail polishes
- Top coat / clear nail polish
- Piece of paper
- a small tray/bin (to catch the salt)
- Iodized Salt
- Paint your nails in any color that you like.
- Pour salt on a piece of paper.
- Apply clear nail polish on the nail.
- Then immediately drizzle salt on it.
- Gently press the salt onto the nail.
- Tap off excess salt
- Repeat steps on the rest of the nails.
- Let nails dry compietely.
- Finally apply top coat to seal design, and prevent salt from melting.
For more tutorials, tips and tricks on nails visit our nail section by clicking here