Save your hair from the hair straightener with a few pins, a hair brush and a couple of minutes before going to bed.
People usually dream of what they do not have. Women are not an exception. The proud owners of naturally straight hair dream of vivid, insubordinate curls and vice versa – the ones with curly hair desperately need perfectly straight hair over their shoulders.
For those who are more into straight hair, it is not unusual to use a hair straightener on a daily basis. However we all know that by doing so we are more likely to damage our hair. For that reason we took the time to find a way out – straight hair without a hair straightener is not a myth. This article and the video will help you get your hair straightened, without any heat.
1. Wash your hair and while it is still wet apply some hair balm and some liquid crystals.
2. Split your hair into two parts. Use a band for one of the parts
3. Brush the other part very well. Use bobby pins to secure the hair around your head (start from the roots)
4.Do the same with the other part as shown in the video. Follow the instructions and make sure your hair is wet
5. When you are done wrapping your hair around your head put a net wig and simply go to bed.
6. When you wake up in the morning, remove the bobby pins and brush your hair. You will be amazed by the result.