Trends are stunning and colorful shoes, a pair of which is projected to have every woman. In fact the choice of shoes is so diverse that surely each would have a thing for some and more. Some models are a real challenge for experimentalists.
1. Classic high heels. Hardly ever classic boot will lose popularity. It is timeless, elegant, feminine, and is present in the collections of all designers. In 2013, however, high heels are accompanied by sequins, crystal and metal parts. High-heeled shoes can be worn both in everyday life and special occasions.
2. Metal shoes. One of the strongest trends for the upcoming season are metallic shoes. Most designers rely on gold and silver heels. Even the shoes themselves are not made of metal, at least you’ll have a piece in this shade.
3. Architectural shoes. Geometric shapes are interesting and definitely a place in the collections of many fashion brands. Similar shoes offer Rodarte, Fendi, Missoni and Guy Laroche.
4. Transparent shoes. Another leading trend for spring / summer 2013 shoes are transparent or those with clear detail. Fashion giants that rely on them are Valentino, Donna Karan, Michael Kors, Stella McCartney and Veronique Leroy.
5. Shoe prints. Prints are everywhere – on clothes, bags, shoes and now. Many designers rely on floral patterns, geometric shapes and other items. Above all, these shoes give freshness to the whole look.
6. Shoes with snakeskin. This is an old classic that always remains desirable. Almost every season shoes with snakeskin dominate. Spring / summer 2013 is no exception. Brands bet on this trend Gucci, Derek Lam, Kenzo, Anna Sui, Mugler, Harve Leger and of course Roberto Cavalli.
7. Colorful shoes. Suitable for warmer seasons of fashion will be colored shoes. They may be single-tone, but sufficiently sparkling to make an impression. Orange, yellow, green, red, pink … there is so much choice.
8. Men’s shoes. Many women’s clothes are actually borrowed from males. Here, and on models of shoes that appear as a trend. Similar patterns can be found in the collections of the Victoria Beckham, Giorgio Armani and others.
9. Sports shoes. Nobody can deny that the disputed shoes are the most comfortable. So they will always be in fashion.
10. Patent leather and suede shoes. Leather, patent leather and suede shoes have always been in vogue. Except not doing the upcoming warm season. Sometimes a successful model can be a combination of the two materials.
11. Shoes with studs, crystals and watches. All of these, as well as shoes with chains will be extremely popular. They are sufficiently effective and may be the only detail in an otherwise casual in your dress.
12. Shoes with laces. Dante did not lose ground again have a place in the designer collections. Here are some of the fashion brands that have set the lace: Kate Spade, Katie Gallagher and 3.1 Phillip Lim.
13. Shoes with massive heels. “Heavy” shoes will again adorn women’s feet. Massive currents trend advocated by Chanel, Balenciaga, Erdem, Etro, Bottega Veneta and Carven.
14. Shoes with low, square heels. Other outstanding heels are square. They are quite comfortable and perfect for everyday. Fashion brands that represent them are Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, Isabel Marant, and more.
15. Shoes decorated platforms. Another trend that can not go unnoticed. The platforms will be hit again, but this time definitely more playful.
16. Shoes with sharp points. This type of shoes are fashionable this season and will retain its leadership in the next. Fashion brands that include them in their collections are Versace, Emporio Armani, Kate Spade and Louis Vuitton.
17. Shoes with socks. Although this trend is mostly typical for the winter, there is some place for it is in the Spring / Summer 2013.
18. Moccasins and “ballerinas.” This type of footwear completely naturally present in the collections of fashion giants. With these women’s feet look good and mostly comfortable.
19. Sandals. There can not be summer without a fashion to sandals. Will be low on heel or platform – does not matter.
20. Shoe leather. Although this trend may surprise many people, leather shoes will be fashionable during the warmer months. The idea is the fashion brand Celine.