If you have gotten bored with the normality of simple painted nails and pretty patterns try this Super Stylish Turquoise Nail Art Tutorial. It is so simple and easy to do and it’s similar to water marbling, without the issue of swirling colors around and all that nonsense!
This style has already powered a strong place within the feminine mind. It is becoming a glamorous style for a little kid to the celebrities. Its unavoidable coolness attracts all.
- Start with a shade of Turquoise painted nicely as your base.
- Take some water in a cup or vessel and drop a bit of black or other colored polish as you want afterwards to be applied to your base.
- Have a spray on it and wait a while as long it becomes fumed a whit.
- After a while this will be fuming and get your polished nail (base) into it .
- A thin layer of the fume will grip your nail to adorn it.Now wait for drying it up.
- Now, using the paintbrush and nail polish remover, clean up the edges of your fingers and nails.
- Just add your favorite quick drying clear coat and finish it up.