Today I will show you how to do a triple winged bronze vintage eye makeup look. Vintage eye makeup can be a classic look to try out for parties and night outs even for a wedding or a day out with friends for shopping. Just follow our simple and easy steps:
- Apply concealer and foundation all over your eyelid.
- Then apply the shimmer bronze shadow on the lid. Use the silver highlighter on the brow bones, eye nose junction and crease.
- Draw a small line with the liquid liner starting from the side of your nose. Extend the line to cover the lash line for a proper definition. Swipe the tail little towards the top at the end.
- Broaden the line and extend the end swipe of the wing towards the top.
- From the space left just below the upper wing, draw a clear outline for the middle wing.
- Fill in the space left at the middle of the middle wing with black liner.
- Take your liquid liner again and extend the lower rim’s tail into a straight line. This will be your third wing.
- Add your favorite mascara.