Long hair can be very easy to style in so many different ways: messy buns, braids, curly hair and straight hair... But what if we combine the last two for a very fun effect? Here is how to do that in a few very simple steps:
- After you have washed your hair, tie the top locks of hair on the back of your head.
- Curl half of your hair with a curling wand.
- Straighten the rest of your hair carefully with a hair straightener.
- Let the tied part down and you will end up with a fun mixture between curly and straight hair. It will add volume and glamour to your hairstyle.
- Don’t forget to apply some hairspray to fix your hair for a longer period of time.