1. Stripy tee
- plain white t-shirt
- yellow fluorescent spray paint
- blue painter’s tape
Dress up the cardboard with the t-shirt, use the tape to divide 3/4 of the t-shirt into 7 parts and start spraying. You only need to wait for 30 minutes- until the dye is dry and then remove the stripes. Lovely, isn`t it?
This one is pretty awesome. You will need a T-shirt), modge podge, fabric paint, design, cardboard piece, embroidery hoop, nylon or panty-hose fabric, paintbrush, and permanent pen.
1. Make the desired design – in this case a heart
2. Stretch the nylon/pantyhose over the hoop
3. Use a pen to trace the design
4. Use modge podge to define the space which should not be painted
5. Fill in perfectly, to avoid ay paint seeping through a hole. Let it dry – it takes time 🙂
6. Put the hoop onto the t-shirt and place a piece of cupboard beneath. Apply a generous amount of paint
7. Spread the paint evenly, using the cardboard.
8. Take the hoop off the shirt … and that`s amazing!
9. Let it dry … and enjoy it.
In this tutorial, an LA pattern is used on the front side – you can do it, too! Just design a heart with the LA initials inside.