Sassy & Classy! The winged eye line look!
Some of us find it hard to achieve this look, but actually it’s pretty easy with our step by step tutorial.
Tip: Just make sure you the follow the steps to ensure you have the same look for each eye!
- Apply a light colored eye shadow to the eye lid (white, crème etc.) with an applicator brush
- With a black liquid eye liner pen, draw a line from the V section of the eye to just before the edge of the outer part of the eye and then add a diagonal line at the side of the eye – this line should stop where you wish the ‘wing’ to end (see picture)
- “Close” the diagonal line to form a small triangle (see picture)
- Use the liquid eye liner pen to fill in the triangle with liner
- Add more eye liner if required